- Internships /
- Senior Mortgage Processor
Senior Mortgage ProcessorBookmark This
Commerce Home Mortgage
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Senior Mortgage Loan Processor (San Ramon, CA)
- 3+ years of mortgage loan processing (those with less than 3 years of experience as a mortgage processor will not be considered)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- High school diploma or GED
The Senior Mortgage Loan Processor will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks on mortgage loan files starting shortly after the application and continuing on to the closing.
- Evaluate complex loan scenarios
- Manage email communication with borrowers, loan officers,and agents to request documentation, set expectations, follow up and review closing figures in a professional and competent manner.
- Review loan files to insure compliance with guidelines
- Perform accurate income analysis. Income is expected to be finalized by the senior processor and validated by the underwriter.
- Perform accurate and complete input into our Loan Origination system (Encompass)
- Obtain and update verification documentation and/or documentation from third party sources
- Review file to ensure compliance with overlays and AUS requirements prior to submission to UW (Pre-underwrite)
- Coordinate with underwriting to clear any conditions
- Coordinate with closing to insure an accurate and timely closing
- Must have strong knowledge of Conventional and FHA guidelines. FHA is a requirement, VA/USDA is a plus, but not required. Experience with Jumbo products is also a plus.
- Must have experience with DU/LP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Should be familiar with standard mortgage compliance rules and regulations.
- Monitor lock expiration dates, contract deadlines and adjust priorities daily to meet each timeline. Multitasking is a must!
Interview questions will include: Income Calculation, DU/LP use, Appraisal practices, and many other topics above.
- Location: San Ramon, CA,
- Direct hire
- $ Pay based on current and/or past experience. We offer a complete compensation package including medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO time and Bank Holidays.
- Start date: Mutually agreed upon date
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers