- Internships /
- Senior .Net Developer
Senior .Net DeveloperBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Senior .Net Developer
As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) based in San Antonio, you will apply software engineering principles to design, plan and execute technical test approaches to deliver quality ITG applications and infrastructure. The SDET mitigates risk by ensuring adherence to software quality criteria and for supporting Servicing applications and systems. The SDET understands complex business requirements and system code/specifications to implement technical test strategies and plans.
· Analyze requirements and code/specifications to effectively applies appropriate testing techniques ensuring comprehensive testing coverage
· Collaborates with internal technology partners and vendors to create test tools and scripts for system interfaces, APIs and services
· Creates or assists in creating, socializing and presenting technical test plan with appropriate teams.
· Repairs test data and ensures readiness of test environment prior to test execution.
· Stays current with overall testing and technical industry to create effective technical testing solutions.
· Ensures adherence to software quality criteria and escalates issues as appropriate
· Codes, tests and maintains testing tools and technical testing solutions.
· BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 2-5 years of experience in developing automation frameworks or complex testing harnesses
· Experience in testing service APIs and databases
· Experience with gray/white-box testing
· Experience developing code in C# or Java
· Knowledge in writing SQL and Stored Procedures
· Knowledge of REST API, web services and related technologies
· Expertise in Software Application development in .NET
· Good working knowledge and experience in Quality Management processes across the lifecycle
· Experience in using Quality Management tools for test case design, defect management, Automation script development and maintenance