- Internships /
- Senior .Net Software Engineer
Senior .Net Software EngineerBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
- Design and develop new software features to deliver on RevSpring’s product roadmap, including providing estimates and delivering high quality software in the estimated timeframe
- Modify the system to address supported defects, enhance system performance and to address evolving security standards including HIPAA and PCI.
- Improve the software platform as it evolves from a classic VB/ASP architecture to a responsive design/service oriented architecture
- Perform analytical and development activities including analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of the payment portal platform
- Interact with Project Managers, Technical Leads and Software Quality Analysts to estimate development efforts and ensure accurate requirements fulfillment
- Engaged in project planning and delivering to commitments for RevSpring’s client
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings and review sessions (using Scrum / Agile methodology)
- Interact with cross-functional teams to ensure complete delivery of solutions
- Troubleshoot issues making recommendations and delivering on those recommendations
Formal Education & Certification:
- University degree in the field of computer science, IT, business administration, or another rigorous discipline.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5-10 years of web application development experience in a SaaS (software as a service) environment
- Experience with Microsoft web application platforms, including C#/.NET and Visual Basic/ASP
- MS-SQL Server database experience
- Experience in the healthcare or payment processing field is a plus
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies a plus
- Must be able to read and understand existing software code and SQL to troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise.
RevSpring offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, life, 401(k), and paid time off.
Relocation package is NOT available for this position.