- Internships /
- Senior System Analyst (Healthcare)
Senior System Analyst (Healthcare)Bookmark This
United Medical Center
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Come and join United Medical Center where we provide exceptional service by exceptional people.
The Senior Systems Analyst supports the implementation, optimization, and maintenance of the Meditech EHR leveraging significant experience building and implementing various Meditech modules. Provides support for new initiatives and maintains systems to enhance patient care, increase operational efficiency, and ensure regulatory compliance. The Senior Systems Analyst participates in and leads work groups to identify and employ technical and application initiatives for best practices and enhanced healthcare operations in alignment with UMC’s mission & strategy. The Senior Systems Analyst is responsible for researching, planning, coordinating and recommending software and system choices to meet business requirements. The analyst plays a vital role in the systems development process.
· Bachelor’s degree, ideally in computer systems design or computer science (or equivalent experience).
· 10+ years of application and systems support; 7+ years in Healthcare systems and analysis.
· Experience with Meditech Magic strongly preferred.
· Strong Meditech Magic dictionary building and CDS development skills.
· Proficiency with MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio.
If you are looking to make a difference then United Medical Center is the place for you.
You must have healthcare background to be considered. Thank you.
Please visit our website at www.united-medicalcenter.com or forward your resume to email@example.com for consideration