- Internships /
- Service Advisor / Writer / ASM
Service Advisor / Writer / ASMBookmark This
Dealer Solutions 360
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are John O'Neil Johnson Toyota, one of the fastest growing dealerships in Meridian, MS. Our vision is to be the best choice to buy and service cars, trucks, and SUV's in our region. We do this by attracting great people to join our team who will delight our customers and drive customer loyalty. Our growing service department is searching for new talent. The Service Advisor plays an important role in our business by providing excellent customer service. The purpose of the service advisor position is to recommend proper vehicle care, explain the value of maintaining vehicles for optimal performance, and to explains any necessary work needed.
- Serve as the communicator and liaison between the customer and technician; ensuring the customer’s needs are understood by the technician and the needed and recommended service/repairs are understood by the customer.
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
- Communicate additional repair and service needs to the customer based on vehicle inspection.
- Administer the manufacturer warranty for qualifying vehicle repairs.
- Present a friendly, professional greeting to customers and helps identify, confirm and offer resolution to customer concerns.
- Consult with customers on applicable service specials and keeping customer informed on completion times and service expenses.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous Service Advisor experience required
- Prior experience as an automotive technician a plus
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Basic mechanical understanding of an automobile
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license
- Reynolds and Reynolds DMS experience a plus!
Our employee benefits include:
- Salary + commision
- Medical & dental insurance
- 401K retirement
- Paid vacation
Dealer Solutions 360 is an automotive recruiting company and has been retained by the dealership to recruit for their open positions, Dealer Solutions 360 is responsible for placing applicants in a dealership. Candidates will never be charged a fee for training. Candidates will be employed by the dealership prior to any required training.