- Internships /
- Service Manger (Auto Repair Center)
Service Manger (Auto Repair Center)Bookmark This
Protech Auto Group, Inc
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Protech Auto Group, Inc is a family owned and operated network of repair facilities that has demonstrated consistent revenue growth for over 16 years. Protech is a tire, auto and light truck Repair facilities in the Pittsburgh and Surrounding area with a proven track record in Superior Customer Service. What makes Protech successful is our commitment to our customers and employees.
We offer excellent wages and a competitive benefit package including: medical, vision, employee assistance program, paid vacation and holidays, paid training and more!
Service Manager is responsible for initial meeting with customers and writing up requested customer work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Greet customers in person and on the phone in a professional and courteous manner.
* Answers the telephone for the Service Department for customer scheduling and inquiries.
* Listens to customer description of vehicle problems to determine possible solutions and work procedures.
* Advises the expected time the unit will be in the shop and immediately informs the customer of any delays incurred.
* Obtains authorization for any work above and beyond the original scope given to the customer, prior to beginning work on the vehicle.
* Works with shop and technicians to communicate the service order.
* Opens and closes repair orders as needed to communicate the customer's complaint to the technician.
* Maintains satisfactory customer relations through expeditious, courteous, and fair handling of all customer complaints.
* Works with the store manager to keep abreast of new products and services offered, their features and value, and any changes in price.
* Provide regular updates to the customers about the progress of the repairs and any obstacles that may be incurred that would delay the completion.
* Provide written estimates to the customers when requested.
* Build, maintain and strengthen customer base through excellent communication skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Prior related experience preferred. High School Diploma or GED required; secondary education preferred but not required. Must have strong customer service background, both in dealing with customers in person and via phone. Must be able to use a PC to include Office and Windows software. Typing ability required. Must be able to multi-task, work in a busy environment and be a team player.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
All positions subject to drug screen and background screen.
If you are looking for a career with a growing company. call or E-mail us today to schedule a confidential interview
Protech Auto & Truck Service Center Tire Pros offers 24-hour towing services.
We employ ASE certified technicians and perform auto repair services on all makes and models, including both domestic and imported vehicles.