- Internships /
- Shuttle Driver
Shuttle DriverBookmark This
Mortgage Connect LP
Posted: November 15 2016
The Shuttle Driver will assist in transporting employees and guests to and from various parking locations to corporate offices and other locations, as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Transport employees and guests to and from corporate offices and other locations as requested, while demonstrating all common courtesies and obeying driving and traffic laws
- Ensures property vehicles/vans are clean and in top running condition at all times. Reports needed repairs immediately to management
- Maintains a high level of professional appearance and demeanor
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have a current, valid state driver’s license with a minimum of three years driving experience
- Must have a clean driving record
- One year of work experience, including at least six months of operating vehicles to transport passengers or materials is preferred.
- Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Must be familiar with methods to secure information, directions, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills which demonstrate a commitment to our core values - Connect Collaborate and Communicate
- Candidates will be subject to random drug screening evaluations at the company's discretion