- Internships /
- Sign Production and Installation
Sign Production and InstallationBookmark This
The Sign Brothers
Posted: November 15 2016
We are seeking a handy, figure-it-out, kind of person to join our team!
We are a commercial sign company that manufactures a wide variety of signage. We need someone that can help make and install the signage that we produce. Everyday is different and the projects that we create are seen all around town. If you enjoy the satisfaction of seeing a job well done for years to come as you drive around town, then this may be a job you would be interested in.
Our people are the main reason for our success. We have established 5 core values that form the foundation for our culture.
1. Honesty- The is the foundation of everything that we do as an organization. It is non-negotiable.
2. Quality- We have built our reputation by standing behind our products.
3. Do What's Best for the Customer- When faced with difficult decisions, we coach our employees to use this as their filter question, "What's best for the customer?"
4. Help your fellow man- This has two facets. Internally, we strive for strong, proactive teamwork. Externally, this means we value our community and support ministries, organizations, and charities as a way of giving back.
5. Make it Better- We are always trying to improve our systems and processes to become the best company that we can be.
Weeding, application, preparation, and lamination of vinyl and other media to various substrates.
Prepare substrate for graphic application by dusting, cleaning, cutting, bending, or manipulating substrate.
Cutting substrates & media with OLFA blades, 54” Panel Saw, jigsaw, circular saw, and router.
Painting of substrates and posts.
Ensures that work-orders are appropriately moved through- and stored in the appropriate job folders.
Common types of installations: Post and Panel signs, Wall mounted signs, hanging signs, ADA signs.
Installation of vinyl graphics on various substrates (including but not limited to: signboards, walls, vehicles, windows, and floors) We will train for this position, but working knowledge of vinyl graphic installation is a plus.
Working at heights is a typical part of this job. Ladders are commonly used.
Ability to operate a bucket truck and/or scissor lift is a plus.
Will initially work as an Assistant Installer to Lead Installer, but once proper training has been given, there will be installation jobs that will be done on an individual basis.