- Internships /
- Snack Bar Associate
Snack Bar AssociateBookmark This
Grand Casino Hinckley
Posted: November 15 2016
Work in Food Service in a fun Casino setting!
Be a Snack Bar Associate at Grand Casino Hinckley!
On this job you will:
• Provide Snack Bar service to Guests in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
• Prepare food orders in a timely manner and follow all recipe and control procedures.
• Communicate information on waiting time and direct Guests to condiment area.
• Receive payment from Guests and follow cash control policies and procedures.
• Follow all safety and security regulations.
• Answer Guest questions, resolve Guest complaints and direct Guest concerns to management.
• Maintain stock of food and beverage items.
• Work as a team member to maintain efficient operations.
• A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) or ability to pass Basic Skills Test.
• Restaurant experience a plus.
Looking for a GRAND place to work?
Look no further!
We're always looking for honest and hardworking individuals to join our Grand Casino team.
If you have a positive attitude, enjoy working in a fast paced environment and like to have fun at work, you've come to the right place.
The best stories start here. What will yours be?
Uniting Talent with Opportunity!