- Internships /
- SQL Scripting Specialist
SQL Scripting SpecialistBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Seeking a motivated and proactive SQL Scripting Specialistemployee to join our rapidly growing firm. This role will have the responsibility to respond to the ongoing needs of the department’s customers to include the coding and delivery of assigned reports in a timely and accurate manner. Candidates should possess an ability to work independently to provide systematic and data related support to Data Management and its requestors.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficiency in generating complex SQL queries and scripts.
- Ability to prepare easy-to-read reports and present information to various audiences.
- Translate stakeholder requirements into reporting deliverables.
- Optimize reporting performance and data quality proactively.
- Working with end users specifically oriented toward report troubleshooting.
- Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work.
- Ability to identify problems and be proactive in addressing them.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving ability.
- Provide internal customer service to various departments, must be able to translate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 2+ years' of professional experience
- Proficiency writing custom SQL scripts
- Capability using one of more of the following: Oracle, Crystal Reports, TOAD
- Health Care Industry knowledge strongly preferred
- Work on client-site in the Linthicum Heights, MD Monday – Friday.
- U.S. Citizenship and must submit to a background investigation and drug screen