- Internships /
- Sr. Electrical Engineer - Design
Sr. Electrical Engineer - DesignBookmark This
JR WALTERS RESOURCES
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
NO LINKED IN PROFILES ACCEPTED - ONLY UPDATED RESUMES
A great opportunity for the Sr. Electrical Engineer whose passion is the development and implementation of new products in the RF circuitry and sensor industry.
- Proven proficiency and advanced knowledge in multiple technical and professional areas including low level analog, digital, sensor (temperature, humidity, pressure) interface, embedded microcontroller and communications design
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the engineering process and how aspects of product development and the product life cycle relate
- Knowledgeable of basic EE technical test equipment tools such as oscilloscope, function generators, etc.
- Proficiency with, computers and related software. Able to effectively use software productivity tools (word processors, spreadsheets, databases, etc.) as well as technical software tools (CAD/CAM, FEA, circuit simulation and analysis)
- Proficient with a variety of design analysis approaches including simulation, algorithms, mathematical analysis and numeric analysis
- Working knowledge of RF circuitry and design, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, etc.
- Familiarity with the regulatory approval process and circuit design and testing thereof, CE, UL, ATEX, FCC, IECEx, Intrinsic Safety, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of design of experiments, DOE
- Demonstrated knowledge of Design for Manufacturing, DFM
- Proven history of shepherding cost conscious designs from concept to production.
- System level architecture experience
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
BSEE or BS Computer Engineering
RF Circuity design experience
Sensor design experience
Experience with analog
Experience with digital
Experience with PCB design
Knowledge of regulatory approval process
MUST BE A US CITIZEN - NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE