- Internships /
- Sr. JAVA/Angular.JS Developer
Sr. JAVA/Angular.JS DeveloperBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We have a new client in Downtown Fort Worth in the financial services industry who is looking forJAVA/Angular.JS Developer.
This is a direct hire role. (THIS IS NOT A SPONSORSHIP NOR C2C ROLE)
Their pay and benefits are fantastic and they offer an employee stock ownership where the company contributes 15% for the employee. They also offer a handsome annual bonus with full suite of benefitsincluding medical, dental, and 401k.
Like what you see so far? Please read full description as well as Education and Experience.
- The JEE Sr. Programmer/Analyst will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- They must be capable of developing high-level designs in conjunction with IT Architects and be able to communicate those designs effectively to team developers.
- A Sr. Developer will generally be able to work independently and give mentoring to young members of the team.
- Their strong development skills will allow the team lead to off-load responsibilities to them they require independent thinking and support research activities to advance the team skills and understanding as a whole.
- Responsibilities Translate requirements into High Level Design when functioning in the role of Project Architect.
- Develop software applications and/or components according to requirements and High Level Design, by actively participating in relevant phases of the application development life cycle, while providing mentoring and support to more junior team members.
- Document developed software.
- This includes in-line documentation and standalone documents as may be necessary to describe the implementation of requirements to other team members.
- Maintain an understanding of company's business practices and philosophy and the information technology needs of the user community.
- Increase the knowledge and effectiveness of the development team through research and development using new technologies or tools.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Maintain and demonstrate technical proficiency in application development languages, libraries, tools, methodologies, and techniques used by the company which include, but are not limited to: Microsoft Windows OS. Object-oriented methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Web/Internet development tools and techniques.
- N-tier and distributed architecture.
- SQL in a relational database such as Oracle, SQL Server or DB2.
- Database querying tools. System monitoring, profiling and other debugging tools used complement those used in the normal development IDE.
- Ensure project success and superior application design by being able to formulate, present and articulate effective and progressive development designs or alternatives which adhere to company's standards and satisfy customer needs.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications using Spring and Struts web frameworks.
- Experience using build automation tools (Maven).
- Experience working with Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate). Experience developing web service (CXF, Axis2).
- Experience developing enterprise java beans (EJBs). Experience using build management and continuous integration tool (TeamCity, Jenkins).
- A Bachelor's degree is required (Computer Science, or a related subject is preferred).
- 5+ years’ experience with object oriented design (Java).
- 5+ years of experience with Java language.
- 5+ years’ experience in the development of enterprise wide applications.
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications. Experience with test-driven development.
If you or someone you know is interested, please SEND current resumefor further consideration.
Have a great rest of your week!
Agile Premier's internal team consists of the top performing recruiters in the industry who focus solely on building long-term relationships with Information Technology professionals. Our recruiting specialties include but are not limited to .NET, PHP, SharePoint, Windows Server, Linux/Unix Server, SSIS/Informatica, Cisco, Java, VMWare, Citrix, Oracle/SQL Server database, and much more.