- Internships /
- Sr. Middleware Engineer (puppet) #119748
Sr. Middleware Engineer (puppet) #119748Bookmark This
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3)
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Sr. Middleware Engineer (puppet)
Phoenix, AZ or San Francisco, CA
Contract 18 mos.
(must be able to work on our W2, we do transfer H1B visas)
To Apply: Send your resume to Phu Le at email@example.com
Seeking a strong Middleware Engineer for applications support team at the bank.
Key Skillsets Include:
1. HadoopAdministration Skills
2.Puppet experience (including blueprints); also Ruby/Python/Shell Scripting
3. WebServers (RedHat, etc.)
6. Source Control (GIT/SVN)
· Experience supporting applications that are built on any of Unix/Linux flavors.
· On the server side - Unix/Linux (Red Hat preferred experience)
· Desirable but not necessary experience with - Windows .NET and IIS, SQL Server 2008/2012 experience, Powershell
· Web Server - Absolutely necessary Tomcat configuration experience (any middleware works like WebLogic/JBoss …, if has tomcat that will be great)
· DB Side - Oracle or MySQL installation / configuration / Troubleshooting experience
· Version control setup and configuration experience necessary – SVN and GIT are required
· Networking - Knowledge about how F5/ASM/Networking/SSL certs works
· Knowledge of any job scheduling tool needed - Autosys would be ideal but can be learnt if proficient with Scheduling tool knowledge
· Any Shell scripting language would be required (Macros, Python, Perl, SHELL, Ruby)
· Must be very good on Process, good understanding of practical knowledge of SDLC (software development life cycle)
· Preferably previous WF technology experience, especially with internal systems, ART, SR, Pac2k, all must be certified
· Experience with editing puppet blueprints on an openstack platform.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is the 6th largest Diversity Staffing Firm in the US and a global provider of Business and IT Services, including Staff Augmentation, Managed Staffing Programs, and Solutions, with 25 consecutive years of growth. We have industry expertise in Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Energy/Utility and Retail Distribution. S3 has a domestic and international presence in 31 locations across the US and Europe (including the UK, Lithuania, and the Czech Republic). Our highly trained and experienced staff is committed to not only helping you find a job but making sure that the job is the right fit for you!