- Internships /
- Store Manager for Retail Company
Store Manager for Retail CompanyBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Store Manager (SM) at United Pacific will manage, direct and supervise the daily operations of store, including ensuring that the store is staffed and schedules are created to meet business needs. He/ She will maintain a pleasant and courteous environment to customers and team members according to Company goals, policies, and procedures. The Store manager is responsible for a variety of items including, but not limited to, preparing bank deposits, adhering to and enforcing proper cash handling procedures and analyzing daily sales and expense information. The Store Manager must be able to demonstrate experience operating a cash register, computer console, and other related equipment. The Store Manager will be responsible for all basic record-keeping, including scheduling. The Store Manager will be responsible for analyzing store reports, managing inventory, and cash control.
- 5+ years of experience as an Assistant Manager or Supervisor at a retail store.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid, infraction-free Driver's License.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both in written and oral forms is required.
- Ability to coach & develop employees through knowledge of supervisory methods, principles and techniques.
- Be physically able to lift, push, pull, a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Be able to work irregular shifts, including weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays
- Approximately 75% of work indoors (there are times when an employee will work outside for extended periods of times beyond this percentage).
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an at least 8 hours.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels) with appropriate safety equipment.
To be successful at United Pacific, each of us must embrace the “I Got It!”Culture. This culture influences our daily work and enhances our service commitment to our customers, vendor partners, communities, and each other. It helps define who we are today and guide us to become even better tomorrow.
The job qualifications described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. United Pacific is an EOE.