- Internships /
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
One of Orange County's top Commercial Construction Tenant Improvement companies is seeking a highly creative; well organized, proactive and energetic candidate to join our Casco Contractors team as a Superintendent.
The ideal TI Superintendent candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
This self-starter is responsible for successfully managing all larger projects and field operations. This candidate must demonstrate strong leadership, organization and time management skills as well as having strong communication and client service skills.
Qualifications, Experience & Responsibilities:
• 5-7 years of recent Commercial Tenant Improvement and Construction Experience
• Project & Subcontractor quality assurance that construction meets or exceeds the plans, specifications codes, approved shop drawing and submittals.
• Have a good understanding in Project Cost vs. Budget on all general conditions, clean-up and all cost-plus items
• Have the ability to meet or exceed project objectives in scheduling, sub-compliance, quality, customer satisfaction, safety and profit
• Have the ability to forecast potential jobsite problems and concerning issues
• Have a good understanding in General Contract Terms & Conditions
• Must have knowledge in Bar Chart Scheduling and Critical Path (CPM) scheduling
• Project Quality Control and Quality Assurance that construction meets or exceeds the plans, specifications, codes, and approved shop drawings
• Must be able to read construction plans, specifications, submittals, shop drawings, latest project changes
• Strong knowledge in Job site organization
• Must have the ability to organize and produce field records and daily reports
• Follow and adhere to Casco Policies and Procedures along with Project Safety State Rules and Regulations
• Must know UBC Building Code
• Project communication with General Superintendent, Project Managers and Senior Management.
• Must be current CPR/First Aid trained and must have OSHA 30 certification
• Must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and other MS Office products and must have knowledge with electronic devices such as tablet and cell phone
Casco Contractors is a great place to work! We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance for employees and their families
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Dependent Care Account
- Two weeks paid vacation and paid holidays
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan
- Casco Contractors Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer