- Internships /
- Supervising Manager in Training / Hiring Immediately (Tulsa)
Supervising Manager in Training / Hiring Immediately (Tulsa)Bookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are in the process of staffing our office here in Tulsa and striving to find the right managers to help our company grow. We are looking for someone who is hard working, talented, and self-motivated. We don't want to micro-manage anyone so please be a self-starter. No prior college education or management experience is necessary, but would be nice.
We are willing to train the right individual for this position. Working with us you will be in charge of training and motivating a team of approximately 2-5 individuals. You will be in charge of their success and help keep them on track! This is a full time position.
Please send your resume and contact information as soon as possible. I will be contacting people immediately through email to set up face to face interviews!
We are seeking a Supervising Manager In Training to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for leading a team, selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
- Lead, Train & Develop a small team
- Explain products and services to customers
- Investigate and resolve customers needs
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude at all times
- The supervisor will be hands on in overseeing day to day operations of a group of Liberty National team members.
- Implementation and monitoring of Liberty National training systems
- Involvement in recruitment processes
- Involvement in weekly manager-development meetings
- Proper handling of paperwork and minor administrative duties
- Must be a good leader & a team player
- Previous experience in customer service or other related fields are helpful
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Good verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
What we offer:
- Career growth
- Managerial Training
Please send your resume and contact information as soon as possible. I will be contacting people immediately through email to set up face to face interviews.