- Internships /
- Support Manager (CSUP-2016-1290)
Support Manager (CSUP-2016-1290)Bookmark This
Innovative Interfaces Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Support Manager is responsible for ensuring a superior level of customer satisfaction and delivering outstanding support to libraries using Innovative software. Responsibilities also include leading and managing a staff responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving reported issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drives efficiency and ensure optimal processes are in place and followed.
- Facilitates resolution of urgent escalated and strategic issues.
- Maintains team schedule, including regular shifts and holiday coverage.
Successfully hires highly-skilled employees and retains a high-performing software support team focused on delivering industry-best service to Innovative partners.
Meets and exceeds individual, team and organizational metric targets.
Provides training, coaching, and mentoring to direct reports and proactively monitors performance.
Encourages effective and constructive feedback mechanism within the team and across teams to consistently improve and reach higher levels of efficiency and performance.
- Participates in on-call duty management rotation.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or any other relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software/IT support.
- Minimum 2 years of management/leadership experience.
Critical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
Familiarity with library and information management trends and practices.
Proven expertise managing a remote global team
Demonstrated commitment and ability to deliver highest standard of customer satisfaction.
Excellent interpersonal skills, an aptitude for technical detail, and proven ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong ability to strategize, plan and implement change.
- Strong ability to foster effective working relationship and build consensus.
- Strong hands-on management capabilities, leadership, coaching, and people management skills.
- Strong ability to lead a high-performing team.
Expertise with Innovative software and technologies.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS OR INFORMATION
Position may be required to work outside of normal business hours including weekends and company holidays to meet customer and/or business needs.
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s rights to assign or re-assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Innovative Interfaces is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, or any other legally protected status and takes affirmative action to recruit, employ, train, and promote qualified minorities, women, covered veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Innovative Interfaces is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer