- Internships /
- Support Technician - Supporting Anne Arundel Public Schools
Support Technician - Supporting Anne Arundel Public SchoolsBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Anne Arundel Support Technician - 0175
Location: Anne Arundel, MD
Schedule: Full Time
Shift Work: Yes
Work Hours: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM (flexibility) with availability for overtime
Candidates will provide computer repair and technical support onsite at Anne Arundel County school locations. Support will include all desk-side hardware configuration & repair and software support issues reported by customers, ordering parts, replacing components, and reimaging of equipment.
- A+ certification required; HP certifications preferable, with aptitude to obtain additional vendor certifications
- Demonstrated experience with servicing desktop/laptop/tablet/printer hardware
- Able to support Windows 7
- Able to manage a ticket queue, provide updates, and close tickets in a timely manner
- Ability to receive and return parts in a timely manner, possibly from your location
- Meticulous usage and maintenance of Daly’s service management system as well as compliance with all Daly and customer processes and procedures
- Accurate and on time submittal of timesheets and expense reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Applicants must pass a Criminal Background check, Drug Test, and have a reasonably clear driving record.
Daly is experiencing tremendous growth and offers exciting career opportunities for IT professionals. We provide an excellent opportunity for training and growth.