- Internships /
- Systems Engineer
Systems EngineerBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Xyntek is seeking entrepreneurial, dedicated and motivated employees that are interested in joining a fast-paced Engineering & Technical Integration Services Team. The ideal candidates will be involved in all aspects of process control integration projects ranging from requirements definition, design and hands on integration activities.
The ideal candidate will provide project support on various automation platforms and systems including but not limited to PLC, SCADA, Machine Vision programming, configuration, and integration projects.
Project activities will include:
- Support programming and configuring of automated controls systems including but not limited to PLC, OPC Servers, SCADA, Historians, SPC, Machine Vision, etc.
- Support team in user requirements definition and project scope evaluation
- Support in development of automated system architecture functional and detailed design including both software/hardware requirements.
- Communicating with project leads and clients to define project scope and requirements
- Support in the creation or review of existing and new wiring/electrical diagrams,
- Provides cost estimates for new systems and equipment as well as modifications or upgrades to existing equipment and systems
- Interaction with project teams and evaluating and recommending technical solutions
- Troubleshooting and evaluation of existing control systems
- Manages discipline specific and/ or equipment related capital projects
- Performs system startup, troubleshooting
- Develops & maintains corporate engineering standards & specifications
- Assists in preparing capital project approval forms for senior management approval
- Implements instrumentation changes & loop tuning
- Bachelor's degree and 8-10 years of relevant experience or Master's degree and 5-8 years of relevant experience is required.
- Rockwell FTView SE, Rockwell Historian, Rockwell Batch, Rockwell Vantage Point, Rockwell Transaction Manager Automation experience is preferred.
- AutoCad skill is required. AutoCad Electrical & P&ID a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/manage small to mid-size projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Use of Windows/MS Office, MS Project, Outlook, general office productivity software
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-starter with hands-on work inclination
Established in 1986, Xyntek, Inc. is a professional turnkey Systems Engineering Consulting, Design, Development, and Implementation firm. Our solutions and services are provided to Fortune 100 companies within various manufacturing industries.
At Xyntek, employees are our most valuable resources, and an integral part of our success. We work hard and play to win. Xyntek offers excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and a high energy work environment. Benefits include:
â¢ 100% paid Health insurance covered by the company. No deductions are made from employee's paychecks.
â¢ 100% paid Dental insurance covered by the company. No deductions are made from employee's paychecks.
â¢ 100% paid Eye care plan covered by the company. No deductions are made from employeeâs paychecks.
â¢ 100% vesting in our 401K Plan with company match after one year of employment. No vesting schedule to receive and retain the company match.
â¢ Paid Holidays.
â¢ Paid Vacation time.
â¢ 100% company paid lunches when working in the office.
â¢ 100% company paid snacks when working in the office..
â¢ 100% Company paid time, associated fees, all expenses, and travel for attendance at professional events, seminars, conferences, and shows.
â¢ 100% Company paid social gatherings and events.