- Internships /
- Teacher - Early Childhood and Preschool
Teacher - Early Childhood and PreschoolBookmark This
Kids R Kids of Overland Park
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Kids R Kids of Overland Park is looking for energetic teachers for Preschool and Toddlers! Applicants must have at least 1 year of experience in a licensed facility OR be willing to complete observation hours. Applicants must also be flexible, a team player, and willing to implement the Kids R Kids curriculum.
Qualifications and skills needed vary depending on teaching position.
- Preferred - Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
- Preferred - A Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood or Elementary Education is preferred, but not required.
- Infants and Preschool positions
- Stimulate emotional, intellectual and social growth of students by implementing the Kids R Kids curriculum.
- Provide a safe learning environment by maintaining orderly, clean and hazard free classrooms.
- Attentive and responsive to needs of all children.
- Enhance our center's reputation by embracing our philosophy of "Hugged First, Then Taught".
- Perform all tasks according to Kids R Kids policies and procedures and child care regulatory agencies.
We believe that happy, loved and connected children are destined for success in every facet of their lives.
HUG FIRST, THEN TEACH
Our most cherished principle, Hug First, Then Teach, defines every aspect of who we are at Kids R Kids. Unlike many daycare centers or childcare providers, our approach is a whole child approach, working to strengthen and encourage every child emotional, intellectual, social, and physical being through the expert care of our child care providers and a unique partnership with parents.
When it comes to teaching, Kids R Kids understands the importance of involving families with the developmental milestones and accomplishments of their children - all the way from infant child care to preschool and throughout the school age program. When new skills are introduced or reinforced, having you, your child, and the teachers work together makes learning easy and fun. Using this streamlined approach to learning and keeping a close connection between home and school, Kids 'R' Kids ensures each child enrolled receives the individual guidance he deserves.
Our staff know that kids are naturally curious, so why not encourage this curiosity in a secure and educational environment? Going beyond traditional childcare, our highly trained teachers guide each child, using individual learning levels, creating the foundation needed to develop skills used in higher order thinking.
Kids 'R' Kids is committed to providing a smart, safe, fun, and educational environment for your child, where he is loved and taught by experts dedicated to the highest standards in child care services, development and education.
Kids R' Kids International is accredited by AdvancED, the largest education community, and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS/CASI), an accreditation division of AdvancED. This accreditation ensures that we are meeting and exceeding the high accreditation standards and providing excellence in education beyond most local daycare or childcare providers.