- Internships /
- Technical Project Coordinator
Technical Project CoordinatorBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Bluewater is searching for a Technical Project Coordinator to join our dynamic Innovation & Technology team. The primary responsibility of the Technical Project Coordinator is to participate in client engagements through their design and integration processes that are necessary to connect their existing upstream and downstream HR and IT systems to a cloud-based Learning and Talent Management system. Additional responsibilities include supporting internal IT infrastructure and maintenance.
- Participate in leading clients through the process of identifying both existing and future anticipated inbound and outbound data integration requirements. Analyze client user and organizational data specifications and make recommendations as appropriate to fill identified gaps. Document the requirements in a “blueprint” deliverable containing all requirements, integration plans and visual diagrams of designs.
- Participate in leading projects to integrate all upstream and downstream systems as designed in the blueprint deliverable. Integrations will be performed using either flat-file data feeds or SOAP-based web services
- Participate in leading projects to implement Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication between client’s network and cloud-based Learning and Talent Management systems using SAML or other SSO technologies.
- Work closely with Bluewater Implementation Consultants to ensure that integrations support all client requirements and they are completed within the required timelines.
- Work independently with limited supervision on projects while also cooperating with Bluewater Team Members, clients and vendor contacts when necessary.
- Collaborate in educating clients on vendor specific integration requirements and processes.
- Manage the operation of Bluewater’s Amazon Web Services based infrastructure used to support specific client-facing applications
- Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes
- Ability to communicate with customers to clarify data format requirements
- Collaborate in the facilitation of training on integration techniques and methods, including creation of documentation for such training
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing IT infrastructure including wireless network, cloud-based services such as Office365, laptops / desktop configurations, printers, VOIP phones and services, cabling, etc.
- Knowledge base and the desire to gain experience developing and maintaining data networking systems and architecture
- Capable of properly representing Bluewater Learning as both a project co- leader while participating in client-facing meetings either onsite or remotely by phone.
- 3 years’ experience preferred maintaining basic IT infrastructure system in an office environment
- Intermediate experience with Learning and Talent Management systems such as Cornerstone OnDemand, Saba, or, SumTotal, SuccessFactors a significant plus
- Experience working with at least 10 flat-file data integration projects
- Experience working with at least 3 SOAP web service integrations
- 2+ years’ experience with SAML or other SSO technologies
- Experience working with languages such as C#, Java, or PHP a plus
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills to troubleshoot data integration and operational issues.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at one time and be very results-oriented.
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment. Must be a self-starter.
- Knowledge of Learning and Talent Management Systems (Preferred)
- Knowledge of HRIS or other HR related systems (Preferred)
Bluewater's success is directly attributed to the people we bring on board. Our people are innovative and caring. We stay with our clients and each other for the long run and we have fun doing it. We have a passion for making technology work for our clients and making sense to their people. Purpose drives our people as we tackle things like governance and change management while driving implementations and optimizations of learning and talent management systems.
Our people make our mission look easy because they love what they do and who they do it with. No one here starts their day thinking what's in it for me, nor do we forget about our brand promise. You won't find us approaching an engagement with narrow focus or staring at only one piece of the puzzle. Our people are all about making an impact in the world and helping people improve themselves so that they can make a positive impact on their organization. Some may call that a tall order, we call it our legacy.
With a crusading spirit, Bluewater serves their clients and their people. We believe we are much better working as a team and that working alone leaves us all vulnerable and we will miss the opportunity to find the best creative solution. We believe in providing stability and permanence for our employees and our clients and are moved to help others. We take our promises to heart and find meaning and fulfillment in the successes of others. At Bluewater, we don't just dream, we dream big, it is our calling, after all, to enable companies to develop their people for the future of their business and the transformation of the world.