- Internships /
- Technical Support Representative
Technical Support RepresentativeBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Experienced Coatings Support Personnel, are you looking for a position that allows you to interact with key customers and provide solutions when needed? Do you enjoy the excitement of identifying and solving problems? Do you want to work in a fast paced, no two days are the same environment? Then look no further.
Accessa is looking for a an experienced Coatings Technician to work with existing customers to provide technical support through regular visits and calls. You will work alongside the sales team to support and manage key customers in our Midwest markets.
MAIN FUNCTION: Responsible for supporting the sales team and key customers when encountering technical or application issues.
• Coordinate Support functions of strategic/key customers. Including identifying, diagnosis, and solving technical/application issues.
• Provide technical information as requested in a timely manner.
• Work with suppliers and manufacturers directly to solve elevated customer issues.
• Coordinate through Customer Service orders, expedited requests and laboratory needs.
• Keep all activity, from daily customer/prospect interaction, to product requests and/or customer complaints, up-to-date in CRM
• 5+ years in coatings or paint sales, account management, or technical support
• Experience within OEM environments
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Experience with industrial paints or chemicals required.
• Excellent client interfacing and customer-focused approach.
APPLICANT CAN BE LOCATED IN INDIANA, ILLINOIS, MICHIGAN or OHIO
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material. Duties require the ability to travel up to 100% via automobile. Lifting containers of product up to 80 lbs in weight may be necessary.
ACCESSA provides competitive salaries, and offers a benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K match, paid vacation and holidays, life insurance, and short & long term disability insurance.
Compensation will be base salary (determined based on experience) and bonuses
Please submit resumes to Peter Countryman