- Internships /
- Test Automation Developer - TO09 - 0516
Test Automation Developer - TO09 - 0516Bookmark This
Soft-Con Enterprises, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are seeking a Test Automation Developer - TO09-0516 to become an integral part of our team! You will develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software issues.
- Evaluate existing manual test cases, and identify opportunities for automation.
- Develop a plan that includes both short-term and long-term test automation solutions.
- Develop test automation scripts and tools.
- Collaborate with project test teams to implement developed automation.
- Analyze current automation solutions, understand changing business needs, and propose strategies for the enhancement and/or migration to new automation framework
- 6 years of progressive IT experience
- 3 years of software development experience, using one or more object oriented programming languages, such as Java and C#
- Hands on scripting and framework development experience using Java and/or Java Script programming/scripting languages
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
- Before beginning work, candidate must obtain interim staff-like access based upon an IRS Moderate Risk Background Investigation security clearance
- Must be either a U.S. Citizen or possess a minimum 3 years of residency as a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) in the U.S.
- Bachelors’ Degree in related field
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Applying extensive technical expertise in the area of test automation.
- Various types of automation framework implementations
- Test automation framework development, maintenance, and enhancement, which may include the conceptualization, integration and optimization of frameworks to meet dynamic needs
- Automation script development, that includes testing of large, complex applications that run on a variety of platforms such as IBM Mainframe, Unisys mainframe, DB2, UNIX, and Web.
- Rational suite of tools (e.g., RFT, RQM, and RTC)
- Common Accessory Scripting Language (CASL) in Attachmate
- IBM mainframe
- Unisys mainframe
Knowledge of current IRS tax administration software applications is a significant plus
Possession of a current IRS background investigation is a significant plus
NOTES: Candidate must undergo and successfully attain the following security investigation: Minimum Background Investigation (MBI).
Soft-Con does not sponsor Visa candidates at this time. To be considered for this position, you must have the legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.