- Internships /
first step house
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are currently hiring for an Outpatient Therapist. We help build lives of meaning, purpose and recovery. Does this sound like something you want be a part of? We are a non-profit substance abuse treatment facility dedicated to our mission statement. We foster a culture of honesty, transparency, proactive problem solving and a purpose and belief in something bigger than ourselves. We are looking to hire staff that have an established set of skills but are coachable. We hire the best employees that look at how to solve problems rather than the reasons something can’t be done. We believe in supporting our employees and encouraging both professional and personal growth. You will help us to build lives of purpose, meaning and recovery in your daily activities by:
· Performs initial and ongoing treatment planning in collaboration with the client and the treatment team.
· Completes timely funding requests and treatment updates based upon the treatment plan.
· Uses the American Society of Addiction Medicine’s Patient Placement Criteria (ASAM PPC-2R) in recommending client service levels and in formulating treatment plans.
· Facilitates addiction-related psychotherapy groups.
· Teaches and develops life-skills classes.
If this mission statement, culture, and job sound appealing to you, then please email your resume and a few sentences on why you would like to work for us to: email@example.com.
This is a full time position with benefits that include:
• Generous PTO (first year starts at 18 days) and holiday policy (14 observed holidays a year including your birthday)
• Group Health
• 401 k employer matching
• Life Insurance
• Opportunity for annual merit increase
• Opportunity for annual bonus
Salary range is $40,000 - $45,000 annually depending on experience.
This position will close on 6/27/16.
For more information about our non-profit organization, you can visit our website at www.firststephouse.org