- Internships /
- Training Instructor, WMD
Training Instructor, WMDBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are seeking WMD Instructors to become an integral part of our team! You will deliver contractor services onsite at an overseas training venue, including assembling and deploying the training team, leading that team on site and monitoring team performance. As the Senior Instructor you will respond to DOS requirements for trip/training reports and coordinate with the Regional Training Coordinator, Program Director and the Contracting Officer's representative in overseeing and ensuring successful program performance.
- Provides training to personnel that may be located overseas and/or domestic as specified in DOS operational plans.
- Develop training initiatives and strategies to improve organizational performance
- Maintain and provide status reports for the assigned region
- Transcribe technical information into wording and formats for comprehension to students that may have limited background and understanding of the WMD field
- Ensure successful program performance
- Respond to DOS requirements for training reports and coordinate with the Senior Instructors
- May be required to work with translators and/or interpreters in the presentation of training
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of general experience in the CBRN field either as an instructor in the field or as a certified State, Federal or Military first responder.
- Experience working with foreign language translators
- CBRN training experience with civilian students is required.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with other members of the team
- MS office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- SECRET Clearance is required
Guardian Centers provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.