- Internships /
- Treasury Management –Implementation Specialist I (122051)
Treasury Management –Implementation Specialist I (122051)Bookmark This
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3)
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
**Banking Experience is required!**
· The Implementation Specialist (IS) will possess solid technical knowledge of Treasury Management products.
· This is an entry level professional role to manage the implementation and maintenance process for Treasury Management accounts and provide product implementation support.
· The Implementation Specialist will work closely with the Sr. Implementation Specialist, Client Onboarding Manager (COM), Client Service Teams, Sales Officers, and business partners to drive revenue generation by increasing client retention rate through effective management of client implementations and maintenance.
· The Implementation Specialist is responsible for assisting with implementation and, as needed, providing support for Treasury Management products and related service set-up for new and existing clients of Treasury Management Offerings. The IS is responsible for assisting and supporting required internal partners (i.e., product, operations, technology, and risk) to ensure delivery of products and services is completed within agreed upon timeframes, with supervision of the implementation and maintenance process from COM handoff to revenue generation.
· Responsible for assisting with a group of internal resources to actively on-board or perform maintenance for clients utilizing Treasury Management Products
· Operates with some supervision and exercises professional judgment in making decisions that impact the client experience
· Establish and maintain a high-level of credibility with business partners
· Provide a best in class client experience, while managing internal and external client expectations
· Leverage experience with basic Treasury Management Products, provide feedback and advice on modifications of the Products
· Assists with implementation and maintenance request while meeting defined SLAs with a focus on expediting revenue generation
· Maintain a current portfolio of client implementations and related promised dates, monitoring requests in queue to ensure aged items are expedited in a timely basis
· Individually responsible for the quality and timeliness of all project deliverables, including executing client Operational Instructions
· Provide feedback and advice on modifications of Treasury Management Products
· Perform post-implementation customer billing reviews and provide feedback to COM
· Attend meetings and training as required to continue development and to enhance knowledge of cash management products, processes, and technologies
· Engage client with professionalism as needed
· Will involve travel to client site in some cases
· Development for the Sr. Implementation Specialist and Client Onboarding Manager role
· At least 1 year of solid knowledge of Treasury Management products and an understanding of the sales process
· At least 1 years of customer service experience
· High school diploma, equivalent work experience, or Military Experience is required
· At least a Bachelor’s degree or military experience
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is the 6th largest Diversity Staffing Firm in the US and a global provider of Business and IT Services, including Staff Augmentation, Managed Staffing Programs, and Solutions, with 25 consecutive years of growth. We have industry expertise in Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Energy/Utility and Retail Distribution. S3 has a domestic and international presence in 31 locations across the US and Europe (including the UK, Lithuania, and the Czech Republic). Our highly trained and experienced staff is committed to not only helping you find a job but making sure that the job is the right fit for you!