- Internships /
- Treasury Management Services Advisor - Boston & Mid-Atlantic
Treasury Management Services Advisor - Boston & Mid-AtlanticBookmark This
Western Alliance Bancorporation
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Overview: The position of Treasury Management Sales and Service Advisor is responsible for the development of new Treasury Management business, the expansion of existing business relationships and the delivery of the Treasury Management services to new and existing customers. Additionally assists with the design of new services and the development of marketing programs.
- Manages all elements of the Treasury Management sales cycle including business development, prospect qualification, needs analysis and close of sale.
- Develops independent channels to prospect for new Treasury Management clients. Manages the process to maintain a pipeline of potential targets. Uses Consultative and Strategic Sales skills to turn prospects into clients. Includes appropriate sales partners.
- Calls independently or with Relationship Managers on customers and prospects in the assigned territory with a focus on those with extensive, complex and/or multi-national treasury management requirements.
- Designs customer-centric treasury management solutions, and provides consultative expertise on the liquidity management cycle.
- Retains and grows customer portfolio with a program of service review, regular calling and industry training.
- Provides industry and product training to internal and external audiences including customers, resource groups and Relationship Managers
- Maintains current and comprehensive knowledge of Treasury Management products, services, industry trends, competitive environment and service issues.
- Represents the Bank in the local and regional Treasury Management communities, and in industry groups.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) or equivalent from a four (4) year college or university
- Five (5) to ten (10) years related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or Certified Cash Manager (CCM) designation preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and other Bank operational policies.
- Extensive knowledge in all facets of Treasury Management to include thorough understanding of the computer Treasury Management software.
- Ability to develop marketing and business development skills with customers.
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel within designated region including Boston and Mid-Atlantic as established by client base.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Work related experience must consist of Treasury Management services including implementation, product knowledge, in-depth specialty software knowledge, and experience in the financial services industry.
- Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.