- Internships /
- Utility Engineer/ Building Maintenance
Utility Engineer/ Building MaintenanceBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
· Respond to tenant service requests and complete work orders in a timely and professional manner.
· Change ballasts, light bulbs and light tubes and needed.
· Assist Chief Engineer with inspection of all common area lighting, sprinkler systems, fire prevention systems and fire extinguishers regularly.
· Be familiar with the operation and maintenance requirements of all equipment.
· Make recommendations to the Chief Engineer for needed repairs and improvements to the property.
· Immediately report any mechanical problems or vandalism to the Chief Engineer.
· Assist Chief Engineer with special projects as needed.
· Ability to exercise good judgment and professional demeanor interacting with building management, tenants and vendors. Team player attitude.
· Able to converse clearly, positively and professionally in English. Read and understand verbal and written instructions in English.
· Requires frequent walking, standing, lifting bending reaching, twisting. Also requires ability to ascend stairs and ladders.
· Projects a professional image by meeting all DE dress code standards.Uniform to be provided.
The Company's office portfolio includes 67 properties totaling approximately 17.7 million rentable square feet, and its multifamily portfolio consists of ten properties with a total of 3,336 units.
Douglas Emmett's properties are currently located in nine premier California submarkets - Brentwood, Century City,Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Olympic Corridor, Westwood, Sherman Oaks/Encino, Warner Center/Woodland Hills and Burbank - with a growing presence in Honolulu, Hawaii.