- Internships /
- Warehouse Manager & Inventory Control
Warehouse Manager & Inventory ControlBookmark This
Captek Softgel International, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Are you a Warehouse Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity within the contract manufacturing field? If yes, please read on! Captek Softgel international has an opening for a senior professional in Warehousing/Inventory Control.
What we are looking for?
- Proven track record of excellence in Warehouse roles.
- Supervisory experience over 5+ employees.
- Minimum of 3+ years warehouse management experience.
- Strong background in inventory control WMS and ERP systems.
What we offer-
- Competitive salary + bonus & great employee benefits
- A progressive and collaborative working environment.
- a growth-minded career path / professional development.
Summary: The Warehouse Manager is responsible for all warehousing activities at both our production and packaging facilities. The overall goal is to ensure flawless execution and support of production, maintain inventory controls and inventory accuracy in the organization's ERP system (SYSPRO) by collaborating with various departments to enforce consistency in the processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures all warehouse employees are properly supervised, scheduled, trained and executing daily procedures to support production.
- Works closely with Finance, Customer Service, Planning, Purchasing, Quality and other stakeholders to coordinate information flow and prioritize activities.
- Direct reports include Material Handlers and Shipping/Receiving Clerks. Conduct regular performance reviews and disciplinary actions as needed.
- Works with Finance and Supply Chain to ensure the inventory counts in the ERP system (SYSPRO) are maintained and reflect the true value of the inventory assets.
- Works closely with QA regarding GMP audits to ensure warehouse compliance.
- Ensure compliance to inventory movement procedures.
- Execute the daily cycle count program.
- Facilitate and actively lead all physical inventory activities.
- Prepare inventory reports for management as required.
- Monitor inventory at all sites and ensure compliance through daily visits and walk-throughs.
- Leads MRB monthly meetings and conducts appropriate follow-ups to ensure actions are completed.
- Monitor aging inventory and report out to stakeholders regularly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Supply Chain Director.
Must have minimum Bachelor’s degree, or high school graduate with 5 years of related experience.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.