- Internships /
- WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS / 2nd SHIFT
WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS / 2nd SHIFTBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Crawford Supply Company, one of the premier Wholesalers of high end, top branded Kitchen & Bath supplies has an immediate opening available at our branch in Itasca.
- receive incoming materials
- pull orders
- load trucks
- ensure order accuracy and timeliness
- maintain a culture of safety and cleanliness
- be proficient at picking, packing and shipping
- possess basic knowledge of Warehouse Operations & Safety
- be familiar with RF Scanners
- Experience driving a Forklift
- Able to lift 75 lbs
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Hours are10:30 am to 7:00 pm
- $12.00 an hour
- a Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, 401(K), Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and a Supplemental Life Insurance plan
- Bonus and Compensation Programs
- a stable and secure work enviroment
- a company culture designed to foster growth, flexibility and personal success
- opportunities for improvement and advancement
Become part of our well run and highly regarded family owned business, recently awarded Wholesaler of the Year by Affiliated Distributor.
We are a drug and smoke free facility.
We invite you to visit our website at www.CrawfordSupply.com
Crawford Supply, part of the Crawford Supply Group of Companies, is a plumbing and heating wholesale distributor with designer bath and kitchen showrooms that serves trade professionals and homeowners. Crawford Supply is proud of the fact that we are consistently rated as a Top Wholesale Distributor as determined by The Wholesaler Top 100 and Supply House Times Premier 125. We are a leader in the local markets we serve across the Midwest.
Also part of Crawford is Charger Water Treatment, an OEM and distributor of professional residential and commercial water treatment products that services water treatment dealers, plumbing contractors, well drillers, and institutional accounts. Our custom-built solutions are sold through our network of trade professional dealers only. As the original equipment manufacturer of ComfortPro Systems, we offer radiant heat systems, potable water plumbing systems, pre-insulated pex pipe systems, snow and ice melt systems, mini-duct heating and cooling systems, and industrial process piping systems.