Bridal Production Internship Fall 2014Bookmark This
15 East 26th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionVera Wang is an international fashion house that promotes a feminine, refined, and dramatic approach to design. The Vera Wang brand ranges from core bridal to ready-to-wear, publishing, fragrance, beauty, accessories and home. Vera Wang’s collections are at the forefront of the luxury market and hold incredible consumer appeal.
The Bridal Production department at Vera Wang is seeking interns for Fall 2014. Students must be enrolled in college and receiving credit to apply. The intern will gain hands-on experience at an international luxury fashion brand.
-Working with systems of communication related to fabric/textile knowledge
- Going through invoices
- Helping with price charts
- Runs to vendors to pick up items
- Updating tracking reports, data, creating catalogs of information for new seasons
- Reviewing embroideries
- Being sent out to look for trims
-Assist in Production filling
Requirements- Knowledge of Excel
- Organizational skills, analytical nature, great communication skills
- Basic knowledge of fabric terms (e.g.: yarn dyed, pc. dyed, etc)
- Available to work 3 full days per week ideally Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays.
-This internship is unpaid- Receive credit from their accredited college or school.