Assistant Production Development InternTranslation Services LTD
YouTube Manager InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Live Video Streaming Show ProducerJulie Braun Co.
Special Assignment Producer (Pittsburgh)The Whitney Reynolds Show
Production InternCatch NYC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Backpacks.com
Quality Assurance - Food Facility - Internshipwww.natesfinefoods.com
Winter Reality TV Development InternThe Idea Factory
TV Camera Person & Video ProductionBookmark This
Hillcrest Event Center
16260 East 350th Street
Posted: January 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are filming multiple reality tv shows that are booming in popularity. Working on reality TV shows, you'll learn Camera operation, scene setup, camera troubleshooting, and more, in a real world fast pace environment! Check with you career center for class credits. Start learning on the job. Adobe Master Collection and Microsoft helpful.
Responsibilities- Support and report to Producer and Director during filming
- Assist in scene set up
- Assist in lighting coordination
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain camera equipment
- Handle valuable camera equipment
Requirements- Studio Arts, Film, Art and Design, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art and film
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge basic camera operation