Current Science & Technology FellowMuseum of Science
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Marvalous Entertainment
Social Media & Community Management InternMarvalous Entertainment
Content and Social Media Coordinator - All Social MediaEntrepreneurs That SOAR!
Digital Content CoordinatorEntrepreneurs That SOAR!
TV Camera Person & Video ProductionBookmark This
Hillcrest Event Center
16260 East 350th Street
DescriptionWe are filming multiple reality tv shows that are booming in popularity. Working on reality TV shows, you'll learn Camera operation, scene setup, camera troubleshooting, and more, in a real world fast pace environment! Check with you career center for class credits. Start learning on the job. Adobe Master Collection and Microsoft helpful.
Responsibilities- Support and report to Producer and Director during filming
- Assist in scene set up
- Assist in lighting coordination
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain camera equipment
- Handle valuable camera equipment
Requirements- Studio Arts, Film, Art and Design, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art and film
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge basic camera operation