Production Assistant InternDe L'avion, Inc.
Client Services Intern - FALL 2016First Protocol
Social Media & Community Management InternCentral Florida College
Innovative Vegan Natural Foods Brand Seeks Operations and Production InternCocoburg LLC
TV/Video Production InternFirst Presbyterian Church of Atlanta
Production Management InternStageLeft Entertainment
TV Camera Person & Video ProductionBookmark This
Hillcrest Event Center
16260 East 350th Street
Posted: January 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are filming multiple reality tv shows that are booming in popularity. Working on reality TV shows, you'll learn Camera operation, scene setup, camera troubleshooting, and more, in a real world fast pace environment! Check with you career center for class credits. Start learning on the job. Adobe Master Collection and Microsoft helpful.
Responsibilities- Support and report to Producer and Director during filming
- Assist in scene set up
- Assist in lighting coordination
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain camera equipment
- Handle valuable camera equipment
Requirements- Studio Arts, Film, Art and Design, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art and film
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge basic camera operation