Events Management CoordinatorBookmark This
Entrepreneurs That SOAR!
130 Park Street
New Haven, CT
DescriptionEntrepreneurs That SOAR! offers year round internships to undergraduates, graduate students, recent graduates and anyone who are in career transition that would like to add skills that can enhance their resumes.
Watch our video here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRK7LvQOxjw
Internships are part time and almost all work can be accomplished virtually. Therefore, location is not of the utmost importance. We also accept international interns for various internship positions.
Selection is made on the basis of your interest, passion and motivation in working for Entrepreneurs That SOAR, enthusiasm for Entrepreneurs That SOAR's mission and programs, your ability to contribute and, your commitment to gaining a meaningful work experience. This is a learning internship experience and we do not expect you to know everything.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Work directly with leadership team, partners and affiliates
- Ability to establish positive relationships with people who could be used as a reference for employment opportunities including a reference letter from the CEO of the company
- Witness and gain real life experiences of building your own business
- Our interns will have access to a great collaborative and co-working community
- We are happy to work with your school to arrange for academic credit for those who require it
- Opportunity to acquire 21st. century skills in the digital age.
All applications must be submitted here: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internship-application.html
IMPORTANT! Your applications MUST include a cover letter and a resume. The cover letter must explain WHY you would like to to work for us.
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more here: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internship-program.html
Responsibilities- Responsible for managing monthly events-Soar After Hours (SAH) and Gel Sessions
- Create Event Content-Who, What, Where and Who
- Event Content Management
- Create Event Postings on:
- Patch.com (When applicable)
- Local Online Event Pages
- Contact and establish communication for event-invitees, participants, attendees and sponsors
- Create post event follow ups through thank you notes and event wrap up emails
- Create post event surveys
Requirements- Currently pursuing or have taken courses in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and/or Journalism.
- Entrepreneurial mind set (initiative, self paced, etc)
- Proficient in communicating in English
- Enjoys communicating and engaging people from a variety of fields about multiple topics
- Up for a challenge in a fast paced internship.
- Is interested in having your own business some day or to become and entrepreneur (would be a plus!)