Film & TV Production Company - Business Development / Sales InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionProduction company currently in pre-production for SAG-AFTRA Television series is seeking self-motivated, driven, positive, go-getting executives with great communication skills to work on the front lines of our business development / sales team.
Exciting, fast paced, insightful door into Entertainment Industry, while having fun building your network rapidly. This is an opportunity others dream about and does not come around very often. We are growing so fast we need to double our team.
This is a professional, dedicated, hungry to succeed type position. This is those looking to advance their careers fast and hard, make things happen, and literally open the door into Entertainment immediately.
- Dedication, Reliability, Positivity ARE A MUST.
- You would be working side by side with our production company which consists of 30 Producers, Directors, Actors, and an entire team of executives working in Marketing, Public Relations, Media Relations, Talent Agencies, and Casting Directors.
- You will receive an IMDb credit after working here 2 weeks and showing advancement.
- You will also be invited as a VIP employee to our 500 attendee screening event next month in a major venue.
- You have access to be on set for every episode filmed, attend every production meeting, and build your network beyond belief.
- THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY, ALSO ATTENDING STAFF PRODUCTION MEETINGS.
*****THIS IS FOR GO-GETTERS THAT WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET THE JOB DONE.******
- THIS IS AN INTERNSHIP FOR THOSE LOOKING TO LEARN, SUCCEED, BUILD THEIR NETWORK AND RESUME, GAIN MASSIVE EXPERIENCE, PULL AHEAD IN LIFE.
- YOU MUST THINK AND HAVE A FAST PACED MIND, BE RELIABLE, COMPLY, HAVE A GREAT WORK ETHIC
- IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE BEING AROUND CELEBRITIES, ADVANCING YOUR CAREER RAPIDLY, BEING PART OF A TEAM, BEING RELIABLE, DELIVERING BY DEAD LINES, CONTRIBUTING WHEREVER AND WHENEVER, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT.
Our staff is very friendly and family like, we are fun to work with and help others that help us. We believe in taking care of one another and do the same to every intern that has worked here and gone on to live a very successful life.
****If you prove yourself you have the opportunity to be hired on within 2 weeks*****
****Commission available right away, the first sale you make you get paid on immediately****
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education