Film / TV Production Office InternshipBookmark This
DionysusCo. Entertainment, LLC
2050 S. Bundy Dr.
West Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionDionysusCo. Entertainment, LLC is a full service production and post production company established in 2003. Credits include National Commercials, Feature Films, Television and Major Label Music Videos and most recently award winning feature films.
With offices located in West LA, DCE is a leading provider of high quality filmed entertainment. For more information and to see a list of clients and previous work please see www.mydce.com.
Looking for the right candidate to assist CEO with day to day office activities including but no limited to office administration, production coordinating, on set experience and assisting directors and producers.
The ideal candidate would be looking for a direct connection to the entertainment business, with a primary focus on film and television production and post production. Many previous interns have been placed in various jobs working in the film and television industry.
Responsibilities- Oversee office management and administration
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
- Manage Executive Schedules and assist in day to day activities of a production company
- Learn the ins and outs of film / TV / media production.
- Must be able to do anything and everything needed
Requirements- Understand Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, iCal or be very willing to learn
- Have a car and a valid license
- Have a laptop (macbook)
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Have a passion for the entertainment business
- Willing and able to perform personal assistant duties for Executives
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to dedicate large amounts of time and energy towards their internship