TV/Video Production InternFirst Presbyterian Church of Atlanta
Videographer and/or editor for Dallas national conference 4/30-5/1Premier1 Studios
Studio in Glendale is looking for In-house EditorTXG Studio X
looking for an Audio intern TO EXECUTIVE PRODUCER TO START IMMEDIATELYConfidential
Paid Fall Film Internships in HollywoodTaliesin Nexus
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Media PRO Productions
DescriptionMedia PRO Productions is a one-stop source for all things video (including filming, scripting, set & editing), providing businesses with quality video capture for productizing their offerings and filming high-profile events. Wrapped in "we've thought of it all for you" competence, and cutting-edge when it comes to ever-changing media trends, at its heart, Media PRO Productions is a pioneer in social entrepreneurship, with all proceeds from their productions benefitting their charity of choice, Circle of Helping Hands.
Internships at Hera Hub with Media PRO Productions are different. You won’t be given a list of remedial tasks, but rather you’ll be given a blank canvas and asked to create. You’ll receive a lot of guidance and training as we explore your passions, skills, and dreams, and find out the best way for you to use them in our company. You’ll be given significant freedom in your projects, with the encouragement to start new things within our company. You’ll be given the power to help shape the course of our company. You’ll be given the opportunity to do something significant.
But, we’ll also expect a lot out of you. We’ll expect you to be passionate about our mission to support female entrepreneurs with all their video and film needs. We’ll expect you to take initiative in fulfilling your role and beyond. Up for the challenge?
We offer a fun, team environment where we will support you in learning all things video/film, marketing strategy, social media, e-commerce, and event entertainment.
• Build reel credit
• Receive production credit
• Paid meals
• Paid gas reimbursement
• Possible on location assignments
• Assist Award Winning producers/directors
• Possible advancement
• Assistance from team with personal video/film aspirations
• Receive discounted services from strategic partners
• Possible affiliate mentorship to earn residual income
• Possible referral income
• Hands on with latest technology of hardware
• All proceeds benefits local charity
• Make a Difference, immediately
Candidates must be able to take direction, have initiative, be able to work well independently and in groups, as well as attend periodic evening events. This is a start-up business, so an interest in entrepreneurship is a major plus!
This is a non-paid internship. Applicants must be pursuing a college degree and be seeking school credit. Preference is given to applicants with at least a 3.0 GPA. Applicants must also have the permanent legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe On-Location and Adobe Photoshop Preferred
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
-Audio Platforms preferred
-E-Commerce to include web design, graphic artist, media platforms
-Staging, directing, producing, make up artistry, scripting, grip, and all Production Assistant duties preferred
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
-Some social media experience is preferred – Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
Must have reliable transportation and be able to work on location at least 2 hours per week throughout San Diego County