Music & Technology Festival Production InternImprint Projects
Commercial Production InternshipNorth 6
Post-Production InternshipBray Entertainment
EXPERIENCED JEWELRY PRODUCTION INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH PRODUCTION WORK (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Supply Chain Management Internship with Permanent OpportunitiesGreen King
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) [Production Assistant]Bookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionAn online video magazine catered to serving stories that matter to a millennial audience is seeking production interns. Interns will work under the supervision of established videographers to create microdocumentaries featuring ordinary people who impact the world by living out their passion and purpose.
Interns will work a flexible schedule, filming when available to produce HQ content. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to learn lighting and shooting techniques, as well gain professional editing skills. This is a great opportunity to work with a small capable team of producers, videographers and editors to enhance a specific and coveted skill set.
Applicants should submit a brief cover letter, resume and demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company will happily work with universities or other learning institutions to provide academic credit if requested.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from pre-production to post-production
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography, broadcast and DSLR cameras, audio equipment, and lighting techniques