Music & Technology Festival Production InternImprint Projects
Commercial Production InternshipNorth 6
Post-Production InternshipBray Entertainment
EXPERIENCED JEWELRY PRODUCTION INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH PRODUCTION WORK (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Supply Chain Management Internship with Permanent OpportunitiesGreen King
Media Intern/ Production AsstBookmark This
Sound Thee Alarm Film & Performing Arts Co.
44 North 22nd Street
East Orange, NJ
DescriptionTo assist the Director and AD's with managing every aspect of the film project.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- And help plan with shot list.
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment