Media ProductionBookmark This
Description33voices is a global conversation about things that matter in business and in life. We create impact by keeping important ideas moving.
We bring together the most influential thinking and thinkers on the planet to help entrepreneurs and business creators build great businesses and live great lives.
Having coached entrepreneurs for over 25 years, we've discovered that often times, the tipping point between merely surviving and building a thriving business, is perhaps a new relationship; a new perspective on an existing challenge, or simply just a bit of inspiration. In short, we're convinced that access to an inspired community is what leads to exponential growth.
OUR APPROACH: We identify the most pressing problems facing entrepreneurs. We search for thought leaders who are providing unique solutions to those problems. We engage them in one-on-one interviews and roundtable discussions to uncover the essence of their ideas. We design new frameworks to present and share information.
Some of our past thought leaders: Dan Pink, Brad Feld, Chip Conley, Robert Greene, Ali Brown, Chase Jennings…View the other 500+ at www.33voices.com
Responsibilities- Monitor project calendar
- Create Slideshare presentations using InDesign
- Edit interviews using Logic Pro, Garageband or any Mac-based audio program
- Film and edit short videos using iMove, Final Cut or Premiere
- Design and edit pictures using Photoshop
- Create Kindle Singles from our content using InDesign
- Assist as website Admin
NOTE: If you don’t already have the Adobe Suite, we can provide it for you – but you must have experience with the abovementioned programs.
Requirements- Seeking a bigger future and to make a bigger contribution in the world
- Share our vision (see “Description”)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization