Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Her Junction LLC
Videographer InternSmollworld Creative Entrprises
JEWELRY PRODUCTION INTERNS NEEDED AT ALZERINA (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Fashion Production / Public Relations / Office Assistant InternRaina Belts
SwagHer Mag Videography and Production InternshipSwagHer Magazine
NPN Media Post-Production Internship ProgramBookmark This
80 SW 8th Street. Suite 2230
DescriptionIf you want to join an energetic, results-oriented, diverse group of people who work hard every day to make a unique contribution to quality programming, then consider join our team of focused professionals.
The post-production department is currently searching for talented individuals that want to be part of our internship program.
Whether you’re just beginning a career or looking for new and exciting challenges ahead, NPN has a wide variety of opportunities available to you.
The intern will learn about all aspects of studio post-production including delivery, color correction, motion graphics, and sound mixing. When possible, the intern will be able to shadow Editors, Assistant Editors, or Associate Producers to better understand the workflow of a production facility.
Responsibilities- Create and organizing video production folders.
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos.
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging content for our online brand Knowmore.TV.
- Creation of motion graphics (2D or 3D), touch-up still photography, or record voice-overs for our different content such as Sweeps Feed or Knowmore.TV.
- Logging original material from our different brands.
- Create metadata and sub clips to help us build our media database.
- Assist on video shoots at our studio or locations.
- Brainstorm creative ideas to help us develop fun & exciting interactive content.
Requirements- All interns should have a willingness to learn and have a positive attitude.
- Background in Post Production, production or other related discipline.
- Experience in Premiere is preferably however, experience in other professional non-linear editing tools are just fine. (Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer)
- Basic knowledge on Photoshop, After Effects & Illustrator software is a plus.
- Basic experience handling production equipment is a plus (Video Cameras, lighting, etc.…)
- Have strong communication skills (English & Spanish is a plus).
- Be proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Be creative & flexible.