PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Project ManagerBookmark This
201 E Sandpointe Ave Ste 230
Santa Ana, CA
DescriptionPPC Project Manager for a rock solid marketing company
Locallyrank – Santa Ana, CA
Read the whole thing! Seriously we are a pretty sweet company.
Our clients pay between 1k and 50k a month so if you are use to working for $200 a month clients this will not be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a kick ass PPC Manager that can contribute to the awesome team that we already have in place. We are an online marketing firm that has been in Orange County for the last 5 years. We are a young company at heart and love what we do. Our clients range from fortune 500 companies to your local Bar. We have a very strong belief that what we do is extremely important. People are not just coming to us for advertising and marketing. They are coming to us to grow their business and to ensure their financial future and we take that VERY serious.
Locally Rank is a premier internet marketing firm that works with clients on a national level. We help businesses receive more online exposure through Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Advertising, Website Redesigns, and Social Media Marketing. We are known to be on the leading edge of Internet Marketing and pride ourselves in always being ahead of the competition.
Now on to the real meat and potatoes!
• Experience building, managing and optimizing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously and managing medium and large budgets.
• Experience with the entire life cycle of a PPC campaign from identifying client goals, developing a strategy, build and implementation, early optimization and mature account maintenance
• Experience with lead generation and eCommerce campaigns.
• Know the relationship between ad text, CTR and quality score
• Familiar with best practices of Google AdWords and preferably Bing Ads
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
• Experience managing massive search campaigns with thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of keywords
• AdWords Editor and Microsoft Excel
• Conversion optimization and conversion funnel analysis knowledge
• Landing page design best practices and A/B testing experience
• Familiar with CPA bidding (Target and Max), enhanced CPC and other advanced bidding tools
• Proven track record of decreasing CPA and increasing ROI
• Can turn client goals into benchmarks and KPI's, and have the ability to analyze these in order to show consistent improvement to clients
• Experience generating granular monthly reports for clients
• Familiar with linking AdWords and Analytics properly
• Custom URL parameters, when to use and why
• Ability to discuss strategy face to face with clients and recommend the best solution on the fly
• Very detail oriented
• Customer service oriented
• Team player
• Can work under pressure
You must have experience with search engines and an understanding and interest in the media function of an agency to be considered.
You will be responsible for daily management of all active search accounts. This includes bid optimization, keyword and copy analysis, campaign organization, and other best practice optimizations/structures available within the search platforms.
Proficiency in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Excel is a MUST!
Experience using research/competitive tools (SpyFu, AdGooRoo, Comscore Marketer, CompetePro, Hitwise, etc.) and bid management platforms (Marin, Kenshoo, Dart Search, etc.) is a PLUS and will put you at the top of the list for this position. Experience in building and managing campaigns including Search, Display, YouTube and Remarketing. Extra points for experience with RTB, Search Retargeting, Online Media Buying.