Music & Technology Festival Production InternImprint Projects
Commercial Production InternshipNorth 6
Post-Production InternshipBray Entertainment
EXPERIENCED JEWELRY PRODUCTION INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH PRODUCTION WORK (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Supply Chain Management Internship with Permanent OpportunitiesGreen King
PR/ Marketing / Sales InternshipsBookmark This
1060 South Genesee Ave
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionMicha Design is known for one of a kind costume jewelry using vintage and recycled materials, featured in magazines and on celebrities.
We are currently looking for interns in two different divisions :
PR Marketing and Sales but it could possibly be merged into one.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities included but not limited to:
-Scanning and keeping track of all press -Updating and organizing buyer, media stylist lists, celebrity contact sheets, loan agreements, and release forms -Drafting pitches and press releases -distribute press kits and look books to prospective accounts
- Updating our Face book and twitter style page
- Writing out blogs at least twice a week
- Photo editing product shots
- Editing different video clips from events, television shows etc we have been featured in
- Maintaining online store
- Assisting with making line sheets for future collections, new layouts for ads, and for our Face book and Twitter pages
- Administration support and miscellaneous errands
-Assisting with editor, stylist and buyer appointments in our showroom -Tracking jewelry samples to stylists and media outlets -Making follow up calls to stores, editors and stylists -research prospective accounts and potential clients online -assist all sales related customer service issues and requests -Assisting at trade shows -Merchandising showroom and assisting in sales appointments
- Occasional pick ups/drop offs to clients and editors
- Excellent writing, communication, and research skills
- good phone and email etiquette
- Familiarity with both PC and MAC computer systems and know Outlook and Excel, some design program such as Photoshop, Illustrator -Experience with customers and general office knowledge
- a passion for sales, pr or design.
- Responsible, dependable, self-starter, ability to work autonomously and thoroughly
- have a reliable form of transportation
If interested, please send cover letter and resume and ALL OF the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Phone Number
3. The days you are available FROM 10AM - 6:30PM MON-SATURDAY or SUNDAY for special events
4. A brief description of your work history.
5. A description of your schooling and why you are interested in interning
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
RequirementsThis is a 3 month or longer commitment in which each intern that completes the internship with no more than one missed scheduled day, will receive a $200 gift certificate to our merchandise. Also candidates should be able to receive college credit and be available at least 2-3 days a week.
Interns should be highly motivated self-starters and love fashion and jewelry!