PRODUCTION/ PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP (1 full-time or 2 part-time max opening for Fall 2013)Bookmark This
Outhouse | Eddie Borgo
204 Elizabeth St Floor 2
New York, NY
DescriptionOUTHOUSE LLC | EDDIE BORGO
Building Strong Resumes for Strong Careers
EDDIE BORGO Studio is looking for professional and hard working candidates to intern in our New York City Studio for the
Summer (May-September) 10 Full Time
Fall (October-January) 15 Part Time
Spring (January-May) 15 Part Time
We offer 10 full time internships per season, but are willing to accommodate part time schedules. See below for office hours
INTERNING AT EDDIE BORGO
This a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities and interns must be flexible and enthusiastic. There are many opportunities for involvement in exciting projects that aid in the development of the company. All candidates must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and work closely with various department heads. Creativity is encouraged!
Office Hours are from 9:30am-6:30pm, and we expect interns to be able to commit 2-5 days a week to come into the studio for the duration of their internship. We can accommodate full-time and part-time internships.
APPLYING TO BE AN INTERN
All interested candidates should email Bianca Maxwell Harris at email@example.com with “Internship- NAME OF INTERNSHIP POSITION - Semester” in the subject line along with a cover letter, resume and portfolio (required for design + social media).
Those selected will be given an opportunity for an interview in-person in our NYC Studio or via Skype.
• Support to Production and Product Development staff
• Assisting with the development and maintenance of Jewelry Repairs Program
o Receiving and inspecting damaged goods; returning repairs/replacements to clients*
• Assist in brainstorming storage and packaging solutions.
• Assist in monitoring inventory movement, from receiving, to allocating, and shipping
• Assisting with inventory management and fulfillment of store orders
• Assisting with daily logistical and administrative tasks
RequirementsOperations/Logistics Intern should be extremely proficient in Microsoft Office. Candidates should currently be pursuing a degree in Logistics, Business/Fashion/Luxury Goods Management, Supply Chain Management, Entrepreneurship or other applicable Business/Fashion oriented majors.
BASIC ESSENTIAL SKILLS
All candidates should be able to commit a minimum of 2-5 days a week but we are willing to accommodate varying schedules.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
• Stellar organizational skill
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities on a daily basis
• Ability to fully own projects (time management, accountability, status updates, etc.)
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a groups
• Able to complete basic administrative tasks
• Familiarity with luxury fashion/jewelry brands