Post-Production InternshipBookmark This
3562 Eastham Drive
Culver City, CA
DescriptionMaker Studios is a next-generation media company and is home to many of online video’s top digital stars and content including the all-time most-subscribed personality Ray William Johnson, KassemG, The Game Station, Nice Peter’s “Epic Rap Battles of History,” the Shaytards and celebrity actress/comedian Lisa Nova, among others. Maker has one billion views online per month with over 1,000 channels with 80 million subscribers, and more than 400 original videos produced per month. Maker Studios is the only network to offer partners development, production, promotion, distribution, sales, and marketing services. Maker Studios is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. To learn more, visit www.makerstudios.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Maker Studios is offering students a great opportunity to gain real working experience in a collaborative digital production environment through our Post-Production Internship Program. We are looking for interns who possess a strong interest in editing and/or post-production, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
To apply, please click on the following link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=7956071
• Prep projects for editors, including labeling clips and syncing sound
• Organize our assets storage on the ISIS network
• Create and manage backup of files
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college and be receiving academic credit
• Must be familiar with the basics of Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, or any other NLE software
• Must be interested in learning about YouTube production
• Must be able to work at least 15-20 hours per week, Monday-Friday