Production Assistant (Creative Direction)Bookmark This
Mixtura Productions Corp.
7671 SW 132 Pl
DescriptionAs a globally responsible organization, Mixtura’s ongoing mission is to provide the highest quality of multicultural-influenced music to both the local community and the world, committed to surpassing the expectations of all audiences. The company’s primary focus is to impact the entertainment industry with musical projects promoting a positive, worldwide influence, by demonstrating the importance of love, culture, respect, and unity. Based in Miami, Mixtura Productions provides the best in live entertainment and music production.
As and intern you will have the opportunity to experience working with some of the finest producers and artists in the Latin Music Industry. You will assistant in creative direction for creating web content (video) and designs for marketing campaigns.
Furthermore, you will have a deep involvement and insight on what goes on in the process of releasing and marketing an important record release.
Responsibilities- Will be in charge of assisting in the edits of Music Videos, Live Concerts, and Behind the Scenes Videos.
- Assist in writing scripts for cinematic video productions.
- Will assist in creating content for Web Page Designs and Marketing Campaigns
- Assist listening sessions at the Recording Studio for creative input on Content Creation Strategies.
Requirements- Some experience with using video editing software (Final Cut Pro)
- Must know how to work well with Mac Os Operating Systems (Apple Computers)
- Must know how to work with Adobe Photoshop