Production AssistantBookmark This
Entrepreneurs That SOAR!
130 Park Street
New Haven, CT
DescriptionEntrepreneurs That SOAR! is a Connecticut based business networking organization that supports Free Enterprises. Our goal is to promote 'sustainability of one's personal economy' by fostering entrepreneurship through education, creativity, innovative ideas, collaborative efforts and most importantly, relationship building. We also serve as an incubator for small to medium sized businesses in Connecticut and beyond.
We offer semester-long internships to undergraduates, graduate students, recent graduates and anyone who are in career transition that would like to add skills that can enhance their resumes. Internships are part time and almost all work can be accomplished virtually. Therefore, location is not of the utmost importance. This is a learning internship experience and we do not expect you to know everything that is involved!
Selection is made on the basis of your interest, passion and motivation in working for Entrepreneurs That SOAR, enthusiasm for Entrepreneurs That SOAR's mission and programs, your ability to contribute and, your commitment to gaining a meaningful work experience.
- Ability to establish positive relationships with people who could be used as a reference for employment opportunities including a reference letter from the CEO of the company
- Witness and gain real life experiences of building your own business
- Our interns will have access to a great collaborative and co-working community
- Work in your pajamas and virtually anywhere in the world, even on the beach!
- Oh yeah ... we often feed our interns well! Great coffee/snacks/food at live meetings ... always!
Ideal Timeline: Starting January 2012 through TBD. (Duration is ongoing and negotiable.)
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship. We are happy to work with your school to arrange for academic credit for those who require it.
Read more on our website link: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internship-program.html
Responsibilities- Research, develop and write content for podcast
- Contact podcast participants
- Schedule and conduct interviews
- Plan and coordinate pre-production and post production podcast activities.
- Assist in operating video and audio equipment.
- Work with other team members to organize and implement podcast production
Requirements- Anyone who is looking to add value to their resume based on their interests and existing skills, and can be applied towards entrepreneurship.
- Undergraduate/graduate majoring in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Broadcasting, Journalism or English
- NOTE: Even if you don't major in the categories above, you may still apply as long as you have great communication skills and high interest in entrepreneurship
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.