Current Science & Technology FellowMuseum of Science
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Marvalous Entertainment
Social Media & Community Management InternMarvalous Entertainment
Content and Social Media Coordinator - All Social MediaEntrepreneurs That SOAR!
Digital Content CoordinatorEntrepreneurs That SOAR!
Production Assistant InternBookmark This
De L'avion, Inc.
3022 Durfee Avenue ste. B
El Monte, CA
DescriptionThis position requires a driven, organized and creative fashion student. The individual will be working primarily under the supervision of the Production Manager and Designer. Accessories production responsibilities as well as administrative tasks will be practiced by the intern. The student may also be asked to explore other facets of the company to offer a more diverse experience.
1. Research current trends and craft new product ideas
2. Assist with product design and pattern management
3. Help communicate product and design details with the Company’s production team in China
4. Select materials and production techniques to be used for products
5. Sketch rough and detailed drawings
6. Help determine specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements
7. Tech pack creation and maintenance
8. Create color cards
1. Prepare invoices, reports, and financial statements
2. Analyze incoming memos, purchase orders, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
3. File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
4. Track inventory and oversee shipping
5. Act as a liaison with our retail customers’ distribution centers
1. Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
2. Confident in current and future fashion trends
3. Possess an innate sense of style
4. Networking capabilities
5. Active in social media outlets
6. Research savvy
7. Competent in Microsoft Excel
8. Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator (preferred)