Production Assistant Intern PositionBookmark This
Seven Arts Center/Radio
6714 hwy 85
DescriptionApplicant must be professional and business minded. Willingness to learn is necessary. Solid work ethic and an eye for detail. This is a 90-day Internship with a requirement of at least 15 hours per week. A Non-Disclosure Agreement will be required as well.
If you would like to apply for this Internship, in the subject, please put in all caps “I am your new production assistant.” Be sure to provide a contact phone number and email address.
ResponsibilitiesScheduling guests for the show
Contacting & follow-up with guests
Draft & respond to emails
Requirements• Previous entertainment marketing experience is highly recommended
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Computer literacy is essential; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Some manual labor, lifting, travel and weekends will be required