Production InternBookmark This
Record Label within Universal Music Group
New York, NY
DescriptionMajor record label located within the Universal Music building is looking for production interns. Interns who are highly skilled videographers and editors with working knowledge of Final Cut Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop are a plus. Students will gain experience in every aspect of pre and post production.
You would be required to shoot and edit video of behind the scenes footage, vlogs, interviews, etc. You will gain access to events, photo shoots, red-carpet events, and meet many industry executives.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to shoot and edit videos
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, iMovie, After Effects, InDesign and Adobe Photoshop are a plus
- Must own your own HD Camera and equipment