Production InternsBookmark This
DescriptionI.N-TV is a buzzing web series created to highlight the next in music, fashion, movies, and other future entrepreneurs of the world. We are looking for production interns to assist with various projects. Produce short segments, red carpet interviews, special events, shoot, and help book talent. Interns will gain first hand experience in making a professional web broadcast while simultaneously building their resume and networking.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Screens, researches, and helps to book potential show guest.
• Conduct interviews for short weekly segments.
• Responsible for greeting guest at shoots, provide them with the proper paper
work, and collect necessary material. (music, art work, pictures etc.)
• Assist production team, with cameras, audio and various set needs.
• Take notes during interviews to relay for show publicist, production team and host.
• Corresponds with guest via email or phone to provide show details, shoot
times and locations.
• Provide general support to the I.N-TV Production team, run errands, and assist
in other clerical duties.
RequirementsWe are looking for responsible and mature candidates who are energetic, positive and passionate about arts and entertainment. The ability to multi-task and a sense of urgency is a must. Candidates must be willing and able to work on required shoot dates.
The ideal production intern is organized, resourceful, reliable, and passionate about I.N-TV’s mission. Candidates with communications, music, journalism, media studies education or experience are highly encouraged to apply.